- The Heart is a Lonely Hunter - Carson McCullers: current book, enjoying
- Frozen - by Jeff something?
- Motherless Brooklyn, or Fortress of Solitude - Jonathan Lethum
- The Power Broker - Robert A. Caro
- CivilWarLand in Bad Decline - George Saunders
- Beautiful Children - Bock
On the magazine, newspaper front, I'm still a fan of New York, New Yorker, Esquire, New York Times, Wall Street Journal and occasionally Page Six.
And of course, what post-modern quasi-technophile, definite geek be without her Blog Reader - almost 250+ per day. VentureBeat, GigaOm, TechCrunch, Valleywag and Alley Insider are the tops.
Musically - The band of 2008: The Teenagers? Christian and I heart Vampire Weekend (and their ultra-dirty openers Plastic Little) but they're all sold out this week. Boo. Going to see Cat Power next week even though her recent covers album wasn't universally adored. Can't wait for the "Coachella" NYC tickets to be announced -- rumor has it that Radiohead will be there.