- be yourself (and always be prepared)... since as you know, flirting can happen anywhere, ladies
- make the most of your flirting *moves* ... you know, the shy inviting smile, the tossing of the hair, don't forget to laugh so he thinks he's funny, don't be afraid to slightly touch his hand, arm (but steer clear of his ass, ladies)
- don't try to hard... be sure to avoid coming across as a total whore
- play the game (and play to win)... oh yeah, it's totally a game; if he's just not that into you, he's not into you. don't any of you people watch Oprah, GD-it?
- leave him wanting more... even if you are having the time of your life, bow out, so he wants you, bad. real bad.
That's right, apparently the junk emailers at eHarmony think I need a little flirting advice. Who am I to argue. In any case, I thought I'd share the love (or path to love). Important deep-dives include: